God Makes No Mistakes....

God Makes No Mistakes....
What I live by....

Friday, January 1, 2010

The New Year!! 2010!!

Well, it's a new year and man 2009 brought along a lot of life lessons, pain, happiness, stress, and also finding my true self. I can not complain about this last year because it was definitely a year for learning and boy have I learned a lot. LOL!!! Since 2010, is here and I am only in the first day of 2010 it started off pretty well and I am excited to see what this year brings me. I didn't make any New Year Resolution's because that is not me and I truly believe people make these "false" promises to themselves and never end up doing what they say they are going to do, seems quiet pointless to me. I do know that I am going to continue to strive to be a better ME, be the best mother that I can be to Karis, finish up my Masters, continue to look to God for guidance and understanding because without it I know I'm lost, and lastly really give this relationship with Mike a REAL try, because he is truly a gift and I enjoy us.

So as I go into 2010 with an open mind and an open heart I pray that my life begins to get put back into focus and that I enjoy ME again, and embrace happiness because I deserve it!!! I always have to do the hardest thing EVER and that is reevaluate the people in my life (both male and female) and embrace the change that is coming over me. Some of the people who I think are my friends I believe they mean well, but they really aren't my friends for real and I can see the change in me and in them when it comes to our friendship(s) so with that I am open to my new friends and also to the old ones who have shown NOTHING but support and love for me. So let me wrap this up before I go off on another subject, LOL I may save that topic for another blog. LMBO!!! I wish nothing but the best (for those who are reading my blog) to everyone in 2010 and keep your focus and in 2010 just strive to be a better YOU!! Love you guys and gals... Til next time this is my E! True Hollywood Story!!! 

Oh yeah, I will definitely maintain my blog more by keeping you all updated!!!

Always love and peace,
T-Watt

1 comment:

  1. So ready for this new year and the new promises that God has for us. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete