God Makes No Mistakes....

God Makes No Mistakes....
What I live by....

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Crazy Day...

Today was a VERY crazy day first starting off with a conversation that I had with co-worker, then I come home and my daughter was throwing up everyway so I had to handle that, and then lastly my uncle and his crazy wife go at it and now he's in jail. CRAZY, I tell you!!!
I really don't have much to blog about except that while I was dealing with Karis and her sickness my honey was there the whole time for me and was giving me words of encouragement, it was a great feeling. Its nothing like having a guy who is caring and who is there no matter what, and I am truly happy to have him in my life. Prayfully, this is the move that God wants me to make and I am truly enjoying this relationship that we have and I am thankful for him everyday. I just wish sometimes that I had a crystal ball just to see where my life will be and who I'll be with but of course I know that can't happen, because only God knows the order of my footsteps. This young man truly makes me happy and I feel SO comfortable around him, and then the way he deals with Karis is funny, but great at the same time. I can really say this is the one time in a while that I have dealt with someone that makes sense and wants to grow into more and share a life with me. I definitely still take this one day at a time and try to remain positive because I know how can I be at times. I am just going to enjoy the ride and enjoy him and where him and I end up who knows, but I am excited about the journey!!!

Til next time my followers this is my E! True Hollywood Story....
Signing off with much love,
T-Watt (Toni)

1 comment:

  1. I do apologize that should be everywhere!!! SORRY!!! LOL!!! Tired....

    ReplyDelete