God Makes No Mistakes....

God Makes No Mistakes....
What I live by....

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Good Intentions...

I am not sure how much sense this blog is going to make but I must get it out of my head before I go crazy!!! LOL!!! Not really though...
I really think that if a person does not have good intentions for your life then I don't think that person (male/female) should be apart of your life. If someone is trying to better themselves why is it people want to think that you changed, because you want something more from life. I can not sit around and be "bored" because I have to many things that I am trying to do right now in my life to better myself and also to be able to provide a good life for my daughter. When trying to move in a direction that God has over your life if someone can not understand your movement then I think it is time to reevaluate your relationships with the people in your life. Sometimes people tend to want to keep the same people in their circle when that person or people is not really beneficial to you or your life. Trust me I know this is the hardest thing that someone has to do, because I think I am getting ready to do it myself but I know for my blessing to come I have to remove negative enegry and people who don't really have good intentions for me.
Goodness, this is going to be interesting how this plays out, but I guess I better do it now and I guess over time the hurt will pass and I'll be okay!! Hey, I've been alright all this time so for me I can wave good-bye and when we can move together as a unit then maybe things will make sense again, but for right now I have to move forward and continue to focus on the future I am making for myself and my daughter.

This is all for me tonight... Til next time this is my E! True Hollywood Story... Stay tuned....

T-Watt (Toni)

No comments:

Post a Comment