God Makes No Mistakes....

God Makes No Mistakes....
What I live by....

Friday, December 25, 2009

Been Thinking....

I have been thinking a lot lately and I believe that it is time for me to consider dating again, and try to make something work that is going to make sense in my life. I never felt like I was the type of woman who "needed" a man because I truly enjoyed being single and living my life without having to answer to anyone. But now since Mike has come into my life I have given it a thought about being with someone and us growing together. Don't get me wrong I am not searching for ANYTHING, because Mike came along and I was not looking for him at all!!! I am growing daily and I know I have changed as a person, because I am not into the same things anymore and I want to settle myself down and begin to focus on a new and improved life, with everything in my being. Well, this was a short blog, but it has been a thought for the last couple of days and thought I would share it. Stay tuned and you'll see what happens next... Until next time this my E! True Hollywood Story.....

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmmmm Ace that's pretty deep that you disclosed his name. Well you know I'm along for the ride lol. I'm glad you're giving "relationships" a chance; I think everyone deserves a companion THAT'S ON THEIR LEVEL AND SAME ACCORD!! Good luck...he's gotta a winner!!!

    ReplyDelete