God Makes No Mistakes....

God Makes No Mistakes....
What I live by....

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Relationship....

Today was a pretty good day nothing much really went on except me going to work and it was CRAZY busy!!! OMGoodness!!!! But anyway after work I was on the phone with my Mr. 305 and I promise you him and I talk like we are the best of friends and he such a nice and crazy guy. I am so SLOW that today he asked me what I wanted for Christmas, and all I told him was I'll see because Christmas for me and my daugther is basically everyday, LOL!!! I am not caught up in ONE day really because if I want it I buy it, just that simple. Mr. 305 thinks about marriage and kids one day (he does not have any kids) and for just a split moment in my mind I thought about it. It's funny I don't let my mind travel that far with guys really, because for whatever reason I know the guys I have been dealing with make NO SENSE!!! SMH!!! I just find it crazy that I can one day (maybe) be someone's wife, funny....LOL!!!

I guess I better get myself together and try to focus on my future and my life and being a mom, and just continue to grow as a person. Really no one really knows me as well as I know myself I don't care what people say. I guess it the secretive side of me (us Leos) that allows me to keep things to myself (other than a select few I talk too). I am ready for 2010, because 2009 bought along a lot surprises and it was and still is an adjustment...

Well, til next time guys and gals.... Stay tuned to my E! True Hollywood Story!!! Peace and blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment