God Makes No Mistakes....

God Makes No Mistakes....
What I live by....

Friday, December 18, 2009

Just thinking...

I am sitting at a restuarant thinking and wondering about me.. I am trying to try something different and explore the option of a relationship. I have been such a "free spirit" for most of my life that I think I am scared to be in a relationship. I know I am a good person and I know how to be in a relationship I guess I want something that makes sense. This guy who I'm dealing with now is great and has a lot of drive and wants something out of life. I want to be open and try something new I just have to let go and let God!!! Guidance is definitely important and I want to make sure that I am making the right move. Guess all I can do is try??!! So I guess I have to see and just follow what I'm feeling.... Til next time guys and gals!!!

This is my E! True Hollywood Story....

No comments:

Post a Comment