God Makes No Mistakes....

God Makes No Mistakes....
What I live by....

Monday, December 21, 2009

Reflecting...

It has really been a year and for everything in my life I am truly thankful. Sometimes I wonder what is going to be my next move because SO much has changed, but I continue to smile through it all!! No one knows my struggle nor do they understand my story. I believe sometimes people have my confused, when really I just don't think like the average person. I guess I just try to be the best person I can and I know some may not think so, but I have a huge HEART!!! The way I am is who I am and just sitting in Waffle House reflecting I am truly misunderstood and I think that is just who I am!!! I can't allow others to make me feel bad about being me, because I have and still am growing as a person. Wonder if people ever look at themselves before looking at others and their situations?? Just a thought.... Guess that is why I can mind my business and be there for people who truly need me!! Again as I said my life has changed and it is going to continue to change everyday, but all I can do is embrace the change and continue to love my situation. I guess it's called GROWING UP!!!!!

Til next time this is my E! True Hollywood Story....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone~T-Watt(Toni)


1 comment:

  1. Hey Lady...just leaving my mark so you'll know I was here...

    ReplyDelete