God Makes No Mistakes....

God Makes No Mistakes....
What I live by....

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Not Wasting Time...

I just wonder sometimes IF I will ever get to have true love and be with someone who makes me happy and loves Karis and I to death. I know and understand relationships are work and you have to work at them in order for them to flurish into something more. However, for me I have to do better at sticking with my standards and not settling for anything less, because I find myself wasting time and time is something that I don't have a lot of!!! I believe I have passed up on some REALLY good guys in the past, and I know this I just wish I my focus was different back then. Now in 2010 I can't cry over spilled milk so I have to keep going and know that my dream guy is still out there somewhere and we're going to come together and our drive for life, happiness, love, success ALL of that wonderful stuff is the same. My very close friend told me that you have to have a guy that shares your drive and is trying to move in the same direction as me. Definitely words to live by!!!!!

Till next time this is T~Watt and this is my E! True Hollywood Story!!!!

Love you all and goodnight!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone~T-Watt(Toni)


No comments:

Post a Comment