God Makes No Mistakes....

God Makes No Mistakes....
What I live by....

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Growth

It's been a long time since I last blogged but I figure since I'm waiting for Karis to fall sleep, why not blog.
So much has gone on in these last few months and I'm trying to make sense of it all, some good and some bad. I think that I have grown as a person and I'm getting better with not letting people get to me. I can't please everyone because it's not possible EVERYONE is going to have something to say about what it is YOU are doing in your life. I have no control over the journey in my life only God does, but all I can do is walk the path set forth for me and my life. I have no intrest with negative people in life because I have learned and seen for myself that can be toxic. I believe that all the things that are going on in my life and around me (good, bad, or indifferent) are happening for a reason and most of the situations I am learning something from it.
I guess that is all for now and I have to get better with this blogging!!!!! LOL!!!
Till next time This is my E! True Hollywood story......

No comments:

Post a Comment